Transitions in the shape of a family – through marriage, divorce, new children or custody issues – are life-altering events.
Helping You Navigate
At The Alliance, we can assist you with every aspect of your family legal needs as those needs change over time. Our skilled lawyers, clerks and assistants have decades of combined experience and can help you navigate the often confusing and emotional processes involved in various aspects of family and matrimonial law.
Expertise at the Alliance
Our expertise at The Alliance includes:
- Negotiating and drafting cohabitation, marriage (prenuptial), separation or parenting agreements
- Acting for either applicants or respondents in family law proceedings before the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice
- Advice and representation on custody/access for children, spousal support, child support and property division claims for both married and common-law clients
- Processing uncontested divorce filings in court on your behalf
- Collaborative Family Law negotiations and settlements
- Advice for those engaged in family mediations