A criminal charge brings with it a range of concerns, from the expense involved to its potential effect on personal liberty.
The Best Possible Outcome
At the Alliance, our skilled and dedicated lawyers can help you through the various steps involved in the Court process. We are committed to making sure that our clients fully understand the process and their options. We work with our clients to ensure that we achieve the best possible outcome for them.
Expertise at the Alliance
We have expertise with acting for persons charged under the Criminal Code with allegations of criminal wrongdoing. This can include the following:
- Preparing for, attending and conducting Bail Hearings
- Conducting resolution discussions with the Crown Attorney’s office
- Assisting with guilty pleas and sentencing submissions
- Preparing for and attending Crown and Judicial Pre-Trials
- Preparing for, attending and conducting Preliminary Inquiries
- Preparing for, attending and conducting Trials in both the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice
- Presenting Charter of Rights and Freedoms Applications