William G. Humphrey
Will joined the firm in October 2012. He comes to The Alliance from a varied work background, including articling at a national Bay Street firm in Toronto, teaching conflict resolution courses across Canada and throughout the Caribbean, the UK and Africa and advising on labour/employment matters as a Human Resources Specialist with Bruce Power.
Will is excited to continue his legal career here in Grey County. Before joining Bruce Power, Will was a Toronto-based mediator and negotiation consultant and taught conflict resolution and negotiation skills at both the University of Toronto and University of Windsor Law Schools. While in law school at the University of Ottawa, Will represented Canada and won the International Negotiation Competition in London, England and went on to judge and then coach subsequent Canadian teams from the University of Western Ontario.
Will has also taught Contract Management and Contract Negotiation for CDI College workshops across Canada and has been a guest speaker for the Project Management Institute.
Will left Toronto in 2009 to move to Bruce County where he currently resides with his wife and two sons. Will looks forward to assisting others in family law (Collaborative and Litigation Family matters) as well as human resources and employment matters.
For information on the Collaborative Family Law Process, please follow this link to the Grey Bruce Collaborative Family Law Group. http://www.greybrucecollablaw.com/
- University of Toronto, Advanced Program in Human Resource Management, 2008
- University of Western Ontario Law School, LL.B., 2004
- University of Guelph, B.A. (Hons.), 2001
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario), 2005
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Grey County Law Association
- Bruce County Law Association
- Chair, Collaborative Family Law Group of Grey/Bruce
- Chair, Grey and Bruce Counties Family Law Bar Association
- Past-President, Southport Men’s Softball Association