Erroll G. Treslan, Partner
After practicing with Atlantic Canada’s largest law firm in St. John’s and Halifax, Erroll relocated to Owen Sound in 1999 with his wife Elaine. After visiting the area, they decided that the Scenic City offered the perfect combination of amenities, small-city charm and recreation opportunities. Since moving here, Erroll and Elaine have welcomed three children into their fold.
Erroll concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation and administrative law. He serves both individual and institutional clients located throughout Grey, Bruce and Simcoe counties. Erroll handles a broad range of litigation matters in the Superior Court of Justice and also represents both municipalities and private developers before the Ontario Municipal Board.
Erroll is a past Chair of the Board of the Tom Thomson Art Gallery and a member of the Grey-Bruce Humanist Association. His other interests include traveling, golfing, coaching with the Owen Sound Minor Soccer Association and making good use of his season tickets for the Buffalo Bills.
- LL.B., Dalhousie University – 1992
- University of Saskatchewan (Commerce program) – 1987-1989
- Memorial University of Newfoundland (General Studies) – 1986-1987
- Nova Scotia Barristers Society, 1996
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador, 1993
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario), 1999
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Grey County Law Association
- Tom Thomson Art Foundation