A.E. (Rob) Robinson, Partner
Rob joined the firm in 1988 and has been a partner since 1991, with his practice focusing on business, real estate and municipal law.
He is certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Corporate and Commercial Law. His clients include many local businesses. He also represents the County of Grey, the City of Owen Sound and other municipal organizations.
Rob has always been active in the community. He currently is a member of the Rotary Club of Owen Sound. In the past, he has coached swimmers with the Owen Sound Aquatic Club and been President of the Chamber of Commerce, the Owen Sound Family Y.M.C.A. and the Grey County Law Association. He also is a former Chairperson of the Canada Pension Plan Appeals Tribunal and a former director of Grey Bruce Health Services.
- University of Toronto, LL.B., 1985
- University of Western Ontario, Huron College (B.A.), 1982
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario), 1987
- Law Society of Prince Edward Island, 2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Grey County Law Association
- Certified Specialist in Corporate/Commercial