From simple collections to complex multi-party disputes, we represent both Plaintiffs and Defendants in all phases of litigation.
We offer vigorous advocacy which is always tempered by our professional obligation to achieve reasonable settlements where possible. Our lawyers have successfully represented litigants in Superior and Appellate courts throughout Ontario for over three decades.
Expertise at the Alliance
Our litigation lawyers have expertise that includes the following:
- Construction liens and all facets of construction litigation
- Prosecution and defence of Superior Court of Justice litigation matters
- Estate litigation including contesting Wills/Powers of Attorney, capacity disputes and passing of accounts
- Real estate disputes
- Shareholder and corporate governance disputes
- Collections, including the preparation of small claims
- Representation before administrative tribunals including the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
- Insurance claims, including life insurance, disability insurance and fire insurance claims
- Mortgage enforcement, foreclosures and power of sales
- Commercial lease enforcement
- Partnership disputes
- Representation at mediation and arbitration proceedings