Danielle N. Landry
Danielle comes to The Alliance after having trained at one of the largest leading regional Atlantic Canada law firms.
She received a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Neuroscience from Dalhousie University in 2009 and a Juris Doctor from the University of New Brunswick in 2012. Danielle was called to both the New Brunswick and Ontario bars in 2013.
Danielle has a litigation practice focused on criminal defence, Plaintiff personal injury and civil litigation. She has appeared as counsel before the Ontario Court of Justice, Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Court of Appeal for Ontario. She has experience with both jury and non-jury trials. Outside of litigation, Danielle also has experience with mediations and Coroner’s Inquests.
She is actively involved in the community and currently sits on the Board of Directors at the YMCA of Owen Sound Grey Bruce.
- University of New Brunswick, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Dalhousie University, B.Sc. in Neuroscience (Hons.), 2009
- Law Society of New Brunswick, 2013
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario), 2013
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Grey County Law Association
- Criminal Lawyers Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society